Makestation
[Debate] The general chat thread - Printable Version

+- Makestation (https://makestation.net)
+-- Forum: Area 52 (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: [Debate] The general chat thread (/showthread.php?tid=226)

RE: The general chat thread - MeowsePad - August 3rd, 2020

Hey, everyone. I hope you're doing well. I haven't been around forums much lately.

RE: The general chat thread - s3_gunzel - August 3rd, 2020

(August 3rd, 2020 at 3:13 AM)MeowsePad Wrote: Hey, everyone. I hope you're doing well.

Had better months.

I've not been around MakeStation a lot either.

RE: The general chat thread - Darth-Apple - August 3rd, 2020

It's been a slow few weeks. We've all been pretty busy. How's it going @MeowsePad ?

RE: The general chat thread - Guardian - August 3rd, 2020

Summer has been taking its toll on a lot I believe.

Though I know its the opposite season for you gunzel.

RE: The general chat thread - SpookyZalost - August 3rd, 2020

Been busy trying to deal with a schedule that's been going on for too long and is outside my control.  Also working on my Jeep in what free moments I have.

RE: The general chat thread - s3_gunzel - August 3rd, 2020

(August 3rd, 2020 at 11:19 AM)Guardian Wrote: Though I know its the opposite season for you gunzel.

I've got a bunch of other issues!

RE: The general chat thread - Kim Winchester - August 4th, 2020

It's been a slow moving summer as well as painful. Well the painful part has to do with physical therapy I have been getting for the past month.

RE: The general chat thread - Plushy - August 4th, 2020

(August 3rd, 2020 at 3:13 AM)MeowsePad Wrote: Hey, everyone. I hope you're doing well. I haven't been around forums much lately.

Same.

They had been really heavy months for me and recently... I'm not quite well right now due personal reasons Sad

But, I'll try to pass more here.

RE: The general chat thread - Guardian - August 4th, 2020

(August 3rd, 2020 at 11:14 PM)s3_gunzel Wrote:
(August 3rd, 2020 at 11:19 AM)Guardian Wrote: Though I know its the opposite season for you gunzel.

I've got a bunch of other issues!

Real life always comes first!

RE: The general chat thread - Guardian - August 23rd, 2020

What's everyone been up to!?

RE: The general chat thread - Thomas - August 23rd, 2020

Nm chillin hbu?

RE: The general chat thread - Darth-Apple - August 23rd, 2020

We've had a slow month or so here, but worry not everyone. MS has been here for seven years. We aren't going anywhere. Finna

I'm in the same boat as many of you guys. Things have been crazy here for me as well and it's started to take its toll. I'm still here. Keeping everything together by a hair some days, but we will make it through crazy times like we always do. Glad to see you guys still around as well!

RE: The general chat thread - Kim Winchester - August 23rd, 2020

It's about to get crazier here this week. My daughter will be heading back to school Thursday for her final year of high school. Lots to do in order to make sure she is ready to go.

Her sister left this afternoon to head back to college.

RE: The general chat thread - Darth-Apple - August 24th, 2020

Wow, hope all goes well @Kim Winchester ! Sounds like an exciting (and scary) milestone for her. Wishing you all the best, hope the school stays safe during the pandemic.

RE: The general chat thread - Kim Winchester - August 24th, 2020

(August 24th, 2020 at 1:17 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Wow, hope all goes well @Kim Winchester ! Sounds like an exciting (and scary) milestone for her. Wishing you all the best, hope the school stays safe during the pandemic.

Thank you very much. I am praying all goes well for all this year. Katherine is suppose to be getting her Letterman's Jacket here very soon. I am thinking she may get it when she starts school Thursday.

RE: The general chat thread - Darth-Apple - August 24th, 2020

That's awesome, gives something to look forward to @Kim Winchester . Let us know how it goes!

RE: The general chat thread - Kim Winchester - August 25th, 2020

I will! I just heard her Bocce Team will be playing again this year so she does get to play for the final time with her this year.

RE: The general chat thread - SpookyZalost - November 29th, 2020

So how's everybody doing?