Makestation
What are you listening to? - Printable Version

+- Makestation (https://makestation.net)
+-- Forum: Creative Arts (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Forum: Media & Entertainment (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: What are you listening to? (/showthread.php?tid=199)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: What are you listening to? - SpookyZalost - May 25th, 2017

I've been listening to a lot of scandroid lately when I'm driving to and from work, it's great Cool

RE: What are you listening to? - brian51 - May 26th, 2017

game 7 of the east finals in Hockey

Game is currently 0-0 in the second period

RE: What are you listening to? - Guardian - May 26th, 2017

Some Facebook live video about polyamory. Tongue

RE: What are you listening to? - SpookyZalost - May 27th, 2017

(May 26th, 2017 at 7:55 PM)Guardian Wrote: Some Facebook live video about polyamory. Tongue

you should try it sometime, it's interesting, provided all the parties are willing and accepting of the idea and from both an evolutionary perspective and a social perspective it's more stable I think.

as for what I'm listening to right now... the original Deus Ex soundtrack Cool

RE: What are you listening to? - Guardian - May 28th, 2017

(May 27th, 2017 at 4:05 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: you should try it sometime, it's interesting, provided all the parties are willing and accepting of the idea and from both an evolutionary perspective and a social perspective it's more stable I think.

I'm totally open to it. The wife is open to it, just doesn't want to share. So, we are at an impasse. Tongue

We've already had some long talks about it. I've never understood why it is shunned to love more than one person at a time.

RE: What are you listening to? - brian51 - May 30th, 2017

Watched pittsburg win game 1 to take the hockey champ series lead 1-0

RE: What are you listening to? - SpookyZalost - May 30th, 2017

(May 28th, 2017 at 1:36 AM)Guardian Wrote:
(May 27th, 2017 at 4:05 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: you should try it sometime, it's interesting, provided all the parties are willing and accepting of the idea and from both an evolutionary perspective and a social perspective it's more stable I think.

I'm totally open to it. The wife is open to it, just doesn't want to share. So, we are at an impasse.  Tongue

We've already had some long talks about it. I've never understood why it is shunned to love more than one person at a time.

I guess I'm sorta lucky then in that I've experienced it for a short period of time... it helps if one of the two partners is bisexual of course and open minded but it's also tricky because society kinda gears you for bi-amorus relationships rather than poly-amorous ones so you have to open your mindset more, relax about stuff, and learn to trust your partners more than you might trust just an individual one.

as a side effect however the odds of cheating and stuff go down I think since all parties involved aren't relying on just one other person for their emotional and occasionally physical needs.

anyway that's my perspective on it, as for what I'm listening to...

Horror is dead - Dead man's party (Oingo Boingo Cover)

RE: What are you listening to? - Guardian - May 30th, 2017

(May 30th, 2017 at 4:50 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: I guess I'm sorta lucky then in that I've experienced it for a short period of time... it helps if one of the two partners is bisexual of course and open minded but it's also tricky because society kinda gears you for bi-amorus relationships rather than poly-amorous ones so you have to open your mindset more, relax about stuff, and learn to trust your partners more than you might trust just an individual one.

as a side effect however the odds of cheating and stuff go down I think since all parties involved aren't relying on just one other person for their emotional and occasionally physical needs.

Yeah, it helped get to where we are with the wife being bi. Her concerns are that I am not, so she knows what I will be doing...

Listening to the thunderstorm outside. Love it.

RE: What are you listening to? - brian51 - May 31st, 2017

I am listening to bonnie and Clyde Doc's on U tube tonight Smile

RE: What are you listening to? - Guardian - May 31st, 2017

The frogs and crickets outside after the storm has passed.

RE: What are you listening to? - SpookyZalost - May 31st, 2017

(May 30th, 2017 at 10:59 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(May 30th, 2017 at 4:50 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: I guess I'm sorta lucky then in that I've experienced it for a short period of time... it helps if one of the two partners is bisexual of course and open minded but it's also tricky because society kinda gears you for bi-amorus relationships rather than poly-amorous ones so you have to open your mindset more, relax about stuff, and learn to trust your partners more than you might trust just an individual one.

Yeah, it helped get to where we are with the wife being bi. Her concerns are that I am not, so she knows what I will be doing...

Listening to the thunderstorm outside. Love it.

Hey if you're really lucky and have a successful and functioning tri-amorus relationship with 2 bi partners and all 3 are ok with stuff and trust each other it's probably really stable.

Listening to Scandroid

RE: What are you listening to? - brian51 - May 31st, 2017

game 2 of the hockey final between Pittsburg VS Nashville

RE: What are you listening to? - SpookyZalost - June 2nd, 2017

now listening to fleetwood mac - the chain, but I've been listening to them a lot the last week, I've always loved them, great band ^_^

RE: What are you listening to? - brian51 - June 3rd, 2017

Game # 3 of the hockey finals..

Pittsburg up 2-0 in games headed into face off

RE: What are you listening to? - SpookyZalost - June 3rd, 2017

Currently listening to karaoke tracks so I can prep for tonight

RE: What are you listening to? - SpookyZalost - June 7th, 2017

RE: What are you listening to? - SpookyZalost - June 13th, 2017

Batman Beyond theme cover's

RE: What are you listening to? - SpookyZalost - June 25th, 2017

Droid Bishop FTW!