Makestation
What have you been working on? - Printable Version

+- Makestation (https://makestation.net)
+-- Forum: Creative Arts General Plaza (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+--- Forum: Launchpad (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+--- Thread: What have you been working on? (/showthread.php?tid=1047)

What have you been working on? - Darth-Apple - May 22nd, 2014

This thread is simple. Post whatever you've been working on recently, and feel free to show off any progress you've made so far to the community!

RE: What have you been working on? - simlink - May 24th, 2014

I've been doing mostly graphics work recently. Small basic things that I'll show off in a bit, once what they're used for goes live. I'm also working on a theme for a site which I really need to finish... Smile

RE: What have you been working on? - Darth-Apple - May 24th, 2014

(May 24th, 2014 at 3:47 AM)simlink Wrote: I've been doing mostly graphics work recently. Small basic things that I'll show off in a bit, once what they're used for goes live. I'm also working on a theme for a site which I really need to finish... Smile

You should make a service thread or throw up some simple logo tutorials sometime. I wish I knew how you were able to pump out great logos in no time flat. Tongue

Hmm, I might. Generally I just play around with things, go through a few incarnations.
As for the no time flat, comes with experience I guess. Tongue

RE: What have you been working on? - Darth-Apple - May 24th, 2014

(May 24th, 2014 at 3:55 AM)simlink Wrote: Hmm, I might. Generally I just play around with things, go through a few incarnations.
As for the no time flat, comes with experience I guess. Tongue

Do you still use spreadsheet software for your logos? Tongue

Maybe.
Okay, yes. Tongue

But I also use GIMP.

RE: What have you been working on? - CapTon - May 25th, 2014

I've written the first chapter of a book I'm working on Smile feel free to read it by looking at the word doc attached to this post.

RE: What have you been working on? - Darth-Apple - May 25th, 2014

(May 25th, 2014 at 4:01 AM)CapTon Wrote: I've written the first chapter of a book I'm working on Smile feel free to read it by looking at the word doc attached to this post.

Very nice start, I must say that I am impressed. The vocabulary and vivid descriptions are well done. The chapter also ends with a good hook.

Thanks for sharing.

RE: What have you been working on? - CapTon - May 25th, 2014

Thanks Smile it's nice to hear that from someone other than people that'll just tell me it's good to make me feel good about myself xD

RE: What have you been working on? - Thomas - January 1st, 2021

Has anyone been working on anything neat lately?

RE: What have you been working on? - Guardian - January 1st, 2021

(January 1st, 2021 at 5:36 PM)Thomas Wrote: Has anyone been working on anything neat lately?

Automating Elastic Stack installs using Ansible...

That's all I got. Tongue

RE: What have you been working on? - SpookyZalost - January 1st, 2021

I'm finally getting started on a proper tinkering workshop/hackerspace.

going to clean out the shed and refurbish it, run power to it, and install various machines including a 3D printer, a desktop CNC machine, a drill press, a mill, and a full electronics workbench.

RE: What have you been working on? - tc4me - January 2nd, 2021

Mainly autism education, English literature into German