Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MyBB new Release

Mybb Update 1.8.23  https://mybb.com/versions/

not in German :-(
Guardian likes this post
 [Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Thank you for sharing! We ran the update promptly. It carried security fixes, so we haven't wasted any time. Smile

As always, there are usually bugs every time there is an update. (They have a bad tendency to break themes and to force changes to themes on every update. It gets ugly). Please report any issues that are discovered here!

Edit: The forum index may look a little bit ridiculous. That had to do with some CSS issues. CTRL + Shift + R (or CTRL + F5) should resolve the issue! Smile
Saturn-Moon.com - Our next project...
Great, gladly, the update is now also available in MyBB in German :-)
Darth-Apple likes this post
I will install the german pack sometime tomorrow or Monday. I'm glad to see it's getting some use! Smile
Saturn-Moon.com - Our next project...
(July 18th, 2020 at 9:11 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I will install the german pack sometime tomorrow or Monday. I'm glad to see it's getting some use! Smile

Fantastic ;-)
I've already upgraded - and, fortunately, the upgrade went relatively smoothly for me.

The only major issue I ran into was that the calendars were completely messed up on my custom themes (due to the introduction of a couple of new templates). That's all resolved now, though Smile .
Guardian and Darth-Apple like this post
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015