Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of books do you like writing?
Mine is sci fi, l used to like writing horror books but l found that a bit difficult for me and l decided to go with sci fi as l love reading those types of books and you can go in all kinds of crazy directions.
Thanks given by:
Personally, I am a fantasy writer. It's just what I do. Urban fantasy, high fantasy... it doesn't matter to me. My heart is in a world full of magic and faeries where there are happily ever afters. I think it's because underneath all the cynicism I'm a dreamer.
Thanks given by:
I'd say I'm a horror/mystery/thriller/sci-fi/apocalypse writer Smile I don't like writing about anything too positive xD
Thanks given by:
I want to write fantasy young adult books (novels). Horror, mystery and love are also themes I prefer to approach in my writings.
[Image: mrnc7tt5xg8n7y494418.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fantasy books derailed 5 2,443 June 5th, 2018 at 3:17 AM
Last Post: Father Apple
  Writing contest interest? SpookyZalost 2 788 May 20th, 2017 at 4:25 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost
  may writing contest SpookyZalost 2 3,800 June 1st, 2015 at 11:16 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost
  [fiction]Do you enjoy writing short stories? Father Apple 11 8,537 April 24th, 2014 at 7:01 AM
Last Post: sqquares