Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What kind of books do you like writing?

Mine is sci fi, l used to like writing horror books but l found that a bit difficult for me and l decided to go with sci fi as l love reading those types of books and you can go in all kinds of crazy directions.
Personally, I am a fantasy writer. It's just what I do. Urban fantasy, high fantasy... it doesn't matter to me. My heart is in a world full of magic and faeries where there are happily ever afters. I think it's because underneath all the cynicism I'm a dreamer.
I'd say I'm a horror/mystery/thriller/sci-fi/apocalypse writer Smile I don't like writing about anything too positive xD
I want to write fantasy young adult books (novels). Horror, mystery and love are also themes I prefer to approach in my writings.
[Image: mrnc7tt5xg8n7y494418.jpg]
I like to write "extreme fantasy" adult erotica. I've been told I'm very good at it. hehe
I love reading books about history.
I like to write stories that mix science fiction with fantasy elements, sometimes in the modern day sometimes in the far future, but always with hilarious consequences, because hey, why not cast a spell using noneuclidian structures, strange maths, and doing things to the dimensions that seem sorta dirty but in reality the explanations fail when trying to describe them and thus close approximations suffice... barely.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Most underrated books Darth-Apple 2 1,347 December 22nd, 2022 at 12:26 AM
Last Post: Guardian
  [fiction]Do you enjoy writing short stories? Darth-Apple 15 21,549 February 3rd, 2020 at 9:36 PM
Last Post: Juneberry
  How many books do you read in a year? Darth-Apple 18 28,211 November 28th, 2019 at 7:47 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost
  Fantasy books derailed 9 11,604 February 22nd, 2019 at 1:10 AM
Last Post: Guardian