Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spiderman 2 movie

There is a lot of hype over this one but what l have been told is that the bad guy (electro) is not in the comics so my guy is saying that it's not really following the comics anymore and he is not really interested in it after the last director left. He did not like the last one with the new director and he is not looking to see this one. l definitely will go to see this one as l enjoyed the last one. What say you?
I'll probably see it as well, but I usually make my final decisions based on how many of my friends rush to go out and see it. Tongue

I'm going to wait for it to release. Then I will read a simple review and see if it's worth the watch. Then I'll probably buy it online and watch on my computer.
I actually didn't like the most recent Spiderman remake. But, whenever I watch a movie, I always have a tendency to watch the sequels that follow. Unless they're really just that bad. So, most likely I'm going to end up watching the second one. I assume Emma Stone will be in the second one as well. So if anything, I'll just watch it for her.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The movie discussion thread Darth-Apple 29 38,472 May 30th, 2018 at 9:32 PM
Last Post: Harry K.
  Noah (the movie) Darth-Apple 0 4,043 December 26th, 2014 at 12:15 AM
Last Post: Darth-Apple
  Favorite movie? Tyler 10 17,336 April 24th, 2014 at 12:29 AM
Last Post: Sabs
  Taiwan movie: Perfect Two lookforuu 0 3,675 August 25th, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Last Post: lookforuu