Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Captain America

I just saw the new Captain America movie tonight, and absolutely loved it. I'd strongly recommend it personally.

What are your thoughts on the new movie?

when I first saw your post I thought you meant winter soldier. It's hard to believe it was released so long ago. I'll try not to spoil anything if you haven't seen the new new captain america movie, but everything so fantastically done. Also, the one guy that everyone knew the identity to was definitely who we thought.
The movie is pretty good, even though I would have expected a little better storyline. However, I cannot argue with the action. It really pumps some adrenaline into your veins!
I loved The new Captain America movie. Did you stay until after the credits ?. The after credits scene was really something special. I thought that it was one of the best entries into the Marvel universe and the action scenes were great.
(April 25th, 2014 at 10:53 PM)useruseruser Wrote: I loved The new Captain America movie. Did you stay until after the credits ?. The after credits scene was really something special. I thought that it was one of the best entries into the Marvel universe and the action scenes were great.

I actually didn't, now I feel like I missed out. Tongue

(April 25th, 2014 at 10:53 PM)useruseruser Wrote: I loved The new Captain America movie. Did you stay until after the credits ?. The after credits scene was really something special. I thought that it was one of the best entries into the Marvel universe and the action scenes were great.

They didn't have an after the credits scenes in the theater where I watched it. The idiots just closed the projector as soon as the credits started.

Besides that, it was a relatively good movie, but I didn't think it lived up to the hype... Undecided
[Image: mrnc7tt5xg8n7y494418.jpg]
I'm surprised they would close them. Theaters here take it pretty seriously to keep them rolling after the movie.