Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New theme coming soon

Makestation's blue color scheme shall be replaced soon. I've recently purchased a theme from Audentio, and plan on customizing it over the next couple of weeks. Makestation is going to have a completely fresh look and feel altogether, and I think you guys will love the changes.

I also plan on tweaking the existing theme a bit, and maybe even releasing it down the road. It was designed exclusively for Makestation, but I have a feeling we'll be done with it once the new one rolls in. (Chances are, I'll tweak the original "submatrix" rather than the "2014 dev" version that we're currently on. )

Anyway, anyone have any suggestions for the new site design? Feel free to post them here!

I am super excited! Both for the new look, and to see your theme be successful!
(February 6th, 2014 at 1:09 PM)Clayton Wrote: I am super excited! Both for the new look, and to see your theme be successful!

Thanks Big Grin

I'm currently working hard to get the theme customized to Makestation. I also plan on cleaning up some of the existing themes. The new theme will be made the default some time in the next few days, and I also plan on keeping the current theme and on keeping Cirtus as well as alternatives.