Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New theme coming soon
Makestation's blue color scheme shall be replaced soon. I've recently purchased a theme from Audentio, and plan on customizing it over the next couple of weeks. Makestation is going to have a completely fresh look and feel altogether, and I think you guys will love the changes.

I also plan on tweaking the existing theme a bit, and maybe even releasing it down the road. It was designed exclusively for Makestation, but I have a feeling we'll be done with it once the new one rolls in. (Chances are, I'll tweak the original "submatrix" rather than the "2014 dev" version that we're currently on. )

Anyway, anyone have any suggestions for the new site design? Feel free to post them here!
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
I am super excited! Both for the new look, and to see your theme be successful!
Thanks given by:
(February 6th, 2014 at 1:09 PM)Clayton Wrote: I am super excited! Both for the new look, and to see your theme be successful!

Thanks Big Grin

I'm currently working hard to get the theme customized to Makestation. I also plan on cleaning up some of the existing themes. The new theme will be made the default some time in the next few days, and I also plan on keeping the current theme and on keeping Cirtus as well as alternatives.
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by: