Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Hi, most of you know me as Suzaku from Simmania.

My username is Shadowfire, and I made an account because I'm trying to promote my Linux distro and looking for a good place to chat. My interests include gaming, programming, metal, and wrestling (UFC usually). My favorite gaming series include SimCity 4 and Call of Duty, I mostly PC game. I like mostly modern metal music but I also like older stuff sometimes. I am the head developer of Inpronix, a Linux distribution based on Debian that you can get more info on our website. You can add me on Skype at shadowfire.inpronix or Steam at shadowfire_95. Thank you for reading!
Thanks given by: