Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
does anyone here use Deviantart,com?
I've been a member now for 10 years! Here is my profile:

http://zotax.deviantart.com

I mainly do nature photography. But my camera died so it's been screenshots instead lately. Big Grin
-Darkness Dissolution | Home of the Surreal-
Thanks given by:
I've heard a lot about devianart, although I haven't created an account myself yet. Seems like you have some interesting content on your profile.

As a computer hobbyist, this one interests me quite a bit as well. Is that your own creation?
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
Actually I bought the case as you see it there, then custom installed all the components. I've always wanted a "transparent" case. This particular one is by "Logisys" and cost me roughly $60. Smile
Thanks given by:
That's not a bad price. It looks like a great rig!
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
Thanks! It is definitely a high end machine. About $1000 or so in all. I had some extra cash this year so I splurged. lol
Thanks given by:
I actually have an account there, but like on many sites I haven't been to in a long time, I forgot the login details. I think I will be creating a new account soon, for my adventures into (hand) cartography.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Thanks given by:
I love to use Deviantart. I don't post on the website but I end up on there all the time. I see people posting links from there on Reddit all of the time.
Thanks given by: