Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

greetings fellow humans

I am called zoldos. Big Grin I'm 38, live my life on-line, and have been with an awesome girl since 2006. Life is good. Smile
Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you've joined, and we hope you'll stick around with us. Big Grin

Thank you very much! Nice forum you got going here. How long has it been open?
Thank you for the feedback!

The forum opened last April with a very successful initial opening. It's taken off quite nicely since.

Excellent! And good work. Smile Oh, BTW, I don't seem to be getting notification e-mails of new replies. I checked my spam too. Can you look into it for me? Maybe see if other members are having issues?
The forums aren't set to default to sending emails for automatically subscribed threads, primarily because of some issues with our server and domain provider that cause emails to frequently end up in user's spam folders. (1&1 domains suck Tongue )

Thanks for letting me know. I will look into the issue and see if I can get the system fixed.

I always set forums to send me e-mails of replies. Makes it a lot easier for me personally. I'll use the "Alerts" for now. Thanks for looking into it! Smile
Welcome to the forums, from a friendly neighborhood moderator!
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings! aerodynamik 3 1,694 December 22nd, 2022 at 12:17 AM
Last Post: Guardian
  Greetings! Altair 5 4,611 February 10th, 2019 at 7:03 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost
Tongue greetings people I.D. 4 9,658 November 9th, 2014 at 1:57 AM
Last Post: I.D.
  Greetings buysell-browse 4 8,757 August 22nd, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Last Post: simlink