Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Poll: How many youtube channels are you subscribed to?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1-3
0%
0 0%
3-5
20.00%
1 20.00%
5-10
0%
0 0%
10-25
0%
0 0%
25+
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many youtube channels are you subscribed to?
Personally, I'm only subscribed to about five. I'd like to find a few new ones to subscribe to. There are some amazing channels up on Youtube.

How many are you subscribed to? Be sure to vote in the poll! Big Grin
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
I'm not subscribed to any, I am subscribed to about 30 blogs. Lol.
RPG lounge - forum for RPG lovers (and roleplayed... And writers)
http://rpglounge.forumotion.com/
Thanks given by:
(October 19th, 2013 at 2:29 AM)draco99 Wrote: I'm not subscribed to any, I am subscribed to about 30 blogs. Lol.

I think I am only subscribed to one blog at the moment. I'd like to find a few good ones to follow. Have any recommendations? Tongue
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
Hmm... I do have a blog of my own, I follow some photography blog and one called 'cute overload.' (Pretty funny)
RPG lounge - forum for RPG lovers (and roleplayed... And writers)
http://rpglounge.forumotion.com/
Thanks given by:
I am subscribed to over 200 channels. I have had a Youtube account since 2010 so I have added up a lot of subscriptions over time. Sometimes I feel like my my sub-box is very full with content I don't want to watch sometimes but it is worth it for the constant stream of content.
Thanks given by:
I may watch plenty of YouTube videos but I don't subscribe to channels anymore. I don't want to be notified every time my subscription makes a video. It just feels like clutter to me.
Thanks given by:
(April 25th, 2014 at 11:04 PM)Sabs Wrote: I may watch plenty of YouTube videos but I don't subscribe to channels anymore. I don't want to be notified every time my subscription makes a video. It just feels like clutter to me.

Same here. Honestly, the only reason I'm ever logged in to youtube is because I've logged into another google service, usually gmail. I never did/have made a YT account.
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Probably 100+ that a pretty much almost all gaming channels Tongue
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Thanks given by:
Same as Aco Smile
Thanks given by:
Too Many, I need to prune some maybe lol.
Thanks given by:
Took me a minute to find it, and had to count each one. Is there an easier way?

I have 28.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  may I post a link to my Youtube page? zoldos 7 7,189 January 18th, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Last Post: zoldos
  youtube music awards Darth-Apple 0 1,610 November 8th, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple