Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anyone want to beta test Makestation's new theme?

I'm currently designing a new theme for Makestation. It looks very similar to our current default theme, but with some minor modifications and a slightly more modern look. Don't worry, it's not going to be yet another giant design overhaul, but it will be a more refurbished update. Big Grin

Anyway, I'm hoping to get some feedback on it before I push it to the default theme. It is currently not finished, but most of the major changes have already been made, and it's just down to details now.

If you're interested in helping test, feel free to go to your User CP and under "Board Style" change the theme to "SubMatrix," and don't forget to leave your feedback here! Any comments, bug reports, or suggestions will be much appreciated! Big Grin

I'm already using it! I love it.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Thanks for the feedback!

Work on the new theme is progressing nicely. We should have the updated theme officially "released" later this week. Big Grin

One question. Will it contain the latest posts at the bottom, like Inspired. That was real useful.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
It will. I haven't enabled it for the SubMatrix theme yet, but I'll do that before it's officially released.

I like the new theme, it looks really clean compared to the other.
Thanks for the feedback Big Grin

Work on the new theme is almost done. We should have it up and running either tonight or sometime tomorrow. Anyone have any feedback on where it is now?

I like the new theme better, and I'm going to keep it on. I did compare the two though, and saw that there was a "Blog" button I never noticed. I checked out your blog, pretty interesting stuff there. Hopefully it'll be a more noticeable link on your site when your updated template goes live Smile!
(October 9th, 2013 at 1:44 AM)AtlasWest Wrote: I like the new theme better, and I'm going to keep it on. I did compare the two though, and saw that there was a "Blog" button I never noticed. I checked out your blog, pretty interesting stuff there. Hopefully it'll be a more noticeable link on your site when your updated template goes live Smile!

Glad you like the new theme. Big Grin

I plan on officially pushing the update for the theme at some point tomorrow. I was going to do that tonight, but I ended up updating MyBB to patch security issues instead. Unfortunately that seemed to mess with a couple of templates, so those will need to be fixed first. Tongue

The update is very close to being finished, however. I'm definitely looking forward to bringing the new theme "live" on the forums. Big Grin

Alright, the new theme is officially "released" Big Grin The MyBB update apparently messed up a few of the templates, so if you notice any glitches or bugs, feel free to post them here. I'll work on getting these glitches resolved over the next couple of days.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BETA] Color Picker Lain 24 11,862 August 4th, 2020 at 7:25 PM
Last Post: Kyng