Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Have you ever given up on a website or forum?

I remember my first legitimate website (not my actual first), which was a forum with no hope. I gave up on it after about 300 posts. I've learned a lot since then. Tongue

Have any of you guys ever given up on a forum or website before? If so, why?

I informally started a SimCity related blog that didn't really serve a purpose, it was mostly to just play around with a website. It closed when I needed space on my hosting account for another side-project website. Though the informal blog did lead to my first forum, so it did serve some purpose. Tongue
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
I ran a Call of Duty website that got at its peak 2000 visitors a day, but I got a busy job and couldn't keep up with year after year of new COD games and just sorta lost interest. The biggest issue was, despite all that traffic, the site never became a community.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have a personal website? Darth-Apple 20 10,443 October 5th, 2020 at 11:22 AM
Last Post: Divya165
  Would you ever consider using a free forum host? Darth-Apple 2 5,387 December 27th, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple
  Have you ever owned your own forum? Darth-Apple 11 15,144 September 3rd, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Last Post: buysell-browse
  Choosing the best (free) forum software solution for your website Darth-Apple 16 20,797 June 3rd, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Last Post: Darth-Apple