Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your favorite youtuber ?
Are you subscribed to any youtube channel? Are there any youtubers whose videos you regularly watch? Who is your favorite youtuber? Huh
[Image: mrnc7tt5xg8n7y494418.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I love WhatTheBuck and Kingsley. Those are the ones I watch religiously and I honestly couldn't pick between them.
I guess it helps that they're gay but they really are funny to me.
Thanks given by:
Kingsley is gay ? Wow! I didn't know that...
[Image: mrnc7tt5xg8n7y494418.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My favorite youtuber is Alan watts! Why? Because he doesn't even know what you tube is, and he never will! He died in 1973!
Alan Watts is perhaps my favourite philosopher, he delivered and recorded many lectures in the 1960s / 1970s. The reason he recorded them was probably because he predicted he would be put onto something like youtube in the future Smile He is my hero!
Thanks given by:
I have nearly 30 YouTubers I'm subscribed to! My favorites are Elle & Blair Fowler (allthatglitters21 and juicystar007), Megan and Liz, and ItsJudystime! Beauty, singing, and vlogging. Megan and Liz are twin sisters and they sound a lot like Taylor Swift. I could listen to their music all day everyday! Elle & Blair get a little annoying sometimes, because they've made it big in the YouTube beauty community so a lot of companies reach out to them to do sponsored videos, and they just seem a little fake. ItsJudystime is just a real, down to earth family and it's fun to watch sometimes!
Thanks given by:
I like CPGGrey. he's a really cool Youtuber who makes educational yet enjoyable videos. He did a really cool video recently about what defines a country. I recommend that you give his videos a chance.
Thanks given by:
My favorite youtuber at this very moment would have to be Tazzy Phe Smile
Thanks given by:
My favorite YouTuber is Matthew Santoro Smile. He's funny.
Thanks given by:
gods, it's hard for me to pick a favorite, it was sjin and duncan of the yogscast for a long time, then jackseptic eye... but since I'm feeling narcissistic... Myself?
Thanks given by:
(May 25th, 2017 at 11:19 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: but since I'm feeling narcissistic... Myself?

So then, what's the channel? 
Thanks given by:
(May 25th, 2017 at 10:34 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(May 25th, 2017 at 11:19 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: but since I'm feeling narcissistic... Myself?

So then, what's the channel? 

Why SpookyZalost of course! Tongue
Thanks given by: Guardian
Tom Campbell

https://www.youtube.com/user/twcjr44
Thanks given by: