Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Origin of your username

This is pretty self explanitory. Just share the origin of your username, why you chose it, etc...

I got the idea for mine from the coadmin of hardwiredgoogle.com, as he went by darth-android. Despite being a google fansite, I decided to join in and went by darth Apple. I've been using that username at many sites since.

What the origin of your username?

I was walking home from school one day and thought of two words and meshed them. The first word that come into my mind was Surf and that merged with another word I can't remember to get Durfsurn. I think the word was along the lines of Durn.
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
When registering on Simtropolis back in '08 I was thinking of going by x_link, but since that didn't make much sense I decided to become sim_link, which has morphed to simlink. Simtropolis, simlink. Makes sense, right? Tongue
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
It's a very fitting username. Much better than x_link too... Tongue

For sure. Tongue I've contemplated removing the "_" from Simtropolis, since I'm still "sim_link" there.
I'm registered as "Darth-Apple," "Darth_Apple" or "Darth Apple" at a lot of places, and honestly I keep forgetting which varient to use at different websites. Nowadays I always use "Darth-Apple". Hopefully I can do a better job remembering, since I get a bit tired of getting blacklisted all the time for failing 5 login attempts at once. Tongue

cheese was just a random whimsical name that I came up with. Reluctantly used it on a site back in late 2010, but it stuck somehow.
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
You could always change it to Rotten Cow Fermentation. Tongue
Alright. Tongue
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
LOL, since that sounds so lovely and everything... Tongue

It totally is. Tongue
LOL... Big Grin
What's next? Tongue

With me its self explanatory-

I'm a Titanic freak. So I took that and the fact that we are often called buffs, enthusiasts, and even armchair navigators. But for the sake of less typing buffs made sense over titanicenthusiast amd titanicarmcharnavigator the buff was just easier.
Ban reason: - (Permanent)
It's a fitting username. Titanicbuff is a lot easier to read and spell than some of the alternatives as well, which is always important.

I got mine when I started doing codes for some friends of mine, they called me "Codeman" I simply changed it to "Codename"
got mine when i was playing an mmorpg and named one of my characters "Abigail" and everyone just called me Abi for short. Yea i dont have anything unique x)
Mine was going to be purpletyrant, inspired by a few certain characters from the popular webcomic homestuck. however seeing as it had been used on many of the sites I enjoyed I changed it to the name of one of the newer Pokemon and purpletyrunt was born.
I made my username about 10 years or so ago, it was my gamer name in call of duty and world of warcraft. The "grim" part of the name comes from the idea of the grim reaper - the main aim of call of duty and world of warcraft being to kill the enemy, and the "pus" sub-fix adds an element of disgustingness or slimeyness. My friends at school started calling me this name too which was rather amusing