Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Origin of your username
This is pretty self explanitory. Just share the origin of your username, why you chose it, etc...

I got the idea for mine from the coadmin of hardwiredgoogle.com, as he went by darth-android. Despite being a google fansite, I decided to join in and went by darth Apple. I've been using that username at many sites since.

What the origin of your username?
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
I was walking home from school one day and thought of two words and meshed them. The first word that come into my mind was Surf and that merged with another word I can't remember to get Durfsurn. I think the word was along the lines of Durn.
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
Thanks given by:
When registering on Simtropolis back in '08 I was thinking of going by x_link, but since that didn't make much sense I decided to become sim_link, which has morphed to simlink. Simtropolis, simlink. Makes sense, right? Tongue
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]

Thanks given by:
It's a very fitting username. Much better than x_link too... Tongue
Thanks given by:
For sure. Tongue I've contemplated removing the "_" from Simtropolis, since I'm still "sim_link" there.

Thanks given by:
I'm registered as "Darth-Apple," "Darth_Apple" or "Darth Apple" at a lot of places, and honestly I keep forgetting which varient to use at different websites. Nowadays I always use "Darth-Apple". Hopefully I can do a better job remembering, since I get a bit tired of getting blacklisted all the time for failing 5 login attempts at once. Tongue
Thanks given by:
cheese was just a random whimsical name that I came up with. Reluctantly used it on a site back in late 2010, but it stuck somehow.
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
Thanks given by:
You could always change it to Rotten Cow Fermentation. Tongue

Thanks given by:
Alright. Tongue
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
Thanks given by:
LOL, since that sounds so lovely and everything... Tongue
Thanks given by:
It totally is. Tongue

Thanks given by:
LOL... Big Grin
What's next? Tongue
Thanks given by:
With me its self explanatory-

I'm a Titanic freak. So I took that and the fact that we are often called buffs, enthusiasts, and even armchair navigators. But for the sake of less typing buffs made sense over titanicenthusiast amd titanicarmcharnavigator the buff was just easier.
Ban reason: - (Permanent)
Thanks given by:
It's a fitting username. Titanicbuff is a lot easier to read and spell than some of the alternatives as well, which is always important.
Thanks given by:
I got mine when I started doing codes for some friends of mine, they called me "Codeman" I simply changed it to "Codename"
Thanks given by: