Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Poll: Your favorite music styles
This poll is closed.
Rock
11.54%
3 11.54%
Progressive Rock
11.54%
3 11.54%
Rap
3.85%
1 3.85%
Techno/Trance
11.54%
3 11.54%
Classical
11.54%
3 11.54%
Country
7.69%
2 7.69%
Pop
7.69%
2 7.69%
blues
0%
0 0%
jazz
3.85%
1 3.85%
Reggae
0%
0 0%
Religious/Contemporary
3.85%
1 3.85%
Folk
0%
0 0%
Hip-hop
3.85%
1 3.85%
Dubstep
3.85%
1 3.85%
Other
19.23%
5 19.23%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite music styles
i voted for progressive rock.
its clearly my favorite Genre of music.
Some of my favorite bands are 'yes" and "U2"
I also like "REM"

thanks Brian
Sports fanatic
Thanks given by:
Seems like progressive rock is taking the lead. It's hard to beat in many ways. Even if one doesn't like the style itself, the talent required to play progressive rock is still worth admiring.
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
I actually love many different types of music genres. I listen to rock, rap, pop, country, metal.

As you can see, I am a fan of many music styles.
Thanks given by:
(July 22nd, 2013 at 3:07 PM)wasi90lk Wrote: I actually love many different types of music genres. I listen to rock, rap, pop, country, metal.

As you can see, I am a fan of many music styles.

Same here. I'm actually getting into a little rap myself as well. It's not my favorite style, but after finding some artists that don't hurt my ears with an endless string of perverted lyrics, I think I'm willing to give it a try haha.
Thanks given by:
Ehhh, it's kind of hard to get into rap, when you can't understand a single word that's being said Tongue
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Thanks given by:
That's why I don't like the majority of hardests these days haha. #nickiminaj
Thanks given by:
That's the thing about rap that I don't like.. it's perverted and makes your ears hurt with a throbbing pain Tongue
Thanks given by:
Yeah, that's why I usually don't care for it. I mostly listen to LeCrae, and he's actually levelheaded, unlike most rappers haha. Tongue
Thanks given by:
My favorite music style is "Pop" because Pop music is generally thought of as a genre which is commercially recorded and desires to have a mass audience appeal and it has also made use of technological innovation.
Thanks given by:
It's hard to pin down one style of music so I'll list my top 5

80's metal/Glam Metal/Power metal.
classic rock & progressive rock.
Jazz, usually smooth but I like others too.
Classical, Especially if it's epic stuff like Bach, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, and vivaldi, there's nothing like epic classical when playing an RTS and you're overwhelming your opponent's base.
Electronic, mainly the following sub genre's: Synthwave, Drum & Bass, 90's trance, and Future Garage.

I like other stuff but those are my top 5
[Image: oEirbE7.png]
Thanks given by: