Poll: Your favorite music styles
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rock
0%
0 0%
Progressive Rock
0%
0 0%
Rap
14.29%
1 14.29%
Techno/Trance
0%
0 0%
Classical
14.29%
1 14.29%
Country
14.29%
1 14.29%
Pop
0%
0 0%
blues
0%
0 0%
jazz
14.29%
1 14.29%
Reggae
0%
0 0%
Religious/Contemporary
0%
0 0%
Folk
14.29%
1 14.29%
Hip-hop
14.29%
1 14.29%
Dubstep
0%
0 0%
Other
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Your favorite music styles

(July 22nd, 2013 at 3:07 PM)wasi90lk Wrote: I actually love many different types of music genres. I listen to rock, rap, pop, country, metal.

As you can see, I am a fan of many music styles.

Same here. I'm actually getting into a little rap myself as well. It's not my favorite style, but after finding some artists that don't hurt my ears with an endless string of perverted lyrics, I think I'm willing to give it a try haha.

Ehhh, it's kind of hard to get into rap, when you can't understand a single word that's being said Tongue
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
That's why I don't like the majority of hardests these days haha. #nickiminaj

That's the thing about rap that I don't like.. it's perverted and makes your ears hurt with a throbbing pain Tongue
Yeah, that's why I usually don't care for it. I mostly listen to LeCrae, and he's actually levelheaded, unlike most rappers haha. Tongue

My favorite music style is "Pop" because Pop music is generally thought of as a genre which is commercially recorded and desires to have a mass audience appeal and it has also made use of technological innovation.
It's hard to pin down one style of music so I'll list my top 5

80's metal/Glam Metal/Power metal.
classic rock & progressive rock.
Jazz, usually smooth but I like others too.
Classical, Especially if it's epic stuff like Bach, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, and vivaldi, there's nothing like epic classical when playing an RTS and you're overwhelming your opponent's base.
Electronic, mainly the following sub genre's: Synthwave, Drum & Bass, 90's trance, and Future Garage.

I like other stuff but those are my top 5
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
iam fan of many genres...but i voted for jazz. first and foremost. smooth jazz to be exact