Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS-cash temporarily disabled
I have recently found that the plugin that we use for MS-cash here at Makestation has a very serious vulnerability and many forums are getting hacked due to it. The developer of this plugin is also a MyBB developer, so this does come as a surprise, but in meeting our first concerns here at Makestation and in protecting user's accounts, we have been forced to disable it for now.

This does disrupt some of our plans here at Makestation, but I will look into identifying the security hole right away. As soon as we get it patched, "monedas" or "MS-cash" will be returning.

I apologize for the inconvenience!
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
This is a very wise choice you have made, thank you for making it. I'm actually going to disable it on GE because of this. Smile

Anyways, it's not like it really matters; you can always "recount" when this has been fixed up and it's not in use at all at the moment.
Thanks given by:
MS-cash has returned. It has been determined that the plugin is not vulnerable.
Thanks given by:
Ah, great to hear that! Smile
Thanks given by:
Now we just need to find ways to make use of MS-cash. Tongue
Thanks given by:
We're planning to add a "marketplace" section soon. Stay tuned! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
My radio is currently out of tune, Darth.
Thanks given by: