Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Three Days Grace

I have been listening to a lot of Three Days Grace lately. They are a great rock band that writes a lot of music that their audience can identify well with.

Any other fans of Three Days Grace?

GAH.. AS SOON AS I SAW THIS THREAD I WAS DRAWN TO IT.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOVE TDG <3
Haha yes, they are a great band for sure. Big Grin

I am.

Too bad Adam Gontier (lead singer) left the band. Now some guy from My Darkest Days is substituting for Adam Gontier.
[Image: raiden2.png]
I've been listening to them for 5+ years Smile but I'm pretty sure the lead singer got arrested and kicked from the band.
[Image: 2z4zes7.jpg]
Yeah it's pretty sad that he's gone. He was pretty good.

I was listening to some of Three Days Grace's music in the car earlier. Big Grin

He has had some pretty bad health stuff in the past, mainly when he was in rehab for a painkiller addiction IIRC. In fact, most of One-X, their 2006 album was written while he was in rehab.
Oh wow, I was not aware of that.

Is he doing OK now?

(September 13th, 2013 at 4:45 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Oh wow, I was not aware of that.

Is he doing OK now?

Yeah, he went to a rehab in Canada known for treating Canadian celebs when they have an addiction, since they're from Canada.

Wiki says:

Quote:In 2005, he went into rehabilitation for an addiction to OxyContin at the CAMH (Centre for Addiction and Mental Health) in Toronto, where he wrote many of the songs for One-X, including "Never Too Late", which was co written by Adam's wife, Naomi Faith Brewer. Both Adam and Naomi wrote the video for the song, and Naomi Faith Brewer also appears in the heart wrenching video. While in CAMH in Toronto, Adam wrote "Pain", "Animal I Have Become", "Over and Over", and "Gone Forever" .[3][4] He is still sober, and a docu-drama about his addiction, Behind the Pain, was released in 2007.[3][5]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you had to decide on the three greatest rock bands of all time... Darth-Apple 4 9,216 November 14th, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple