Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Board Layout

I just finished doing a massive board reorganization here at Makestation. The new board organization removes project journals and "the garage," and instead organizes the boards based on categories, which I think will be a huge improvement, and will not only be simpler, but more flexible as Makestation grows. I think it will be a great improvement for the whole community.

I also reorganized some of the off-topic boards and made some other minor changes. Dozens of topics were moved during this process, but no topics were deleted, so if you notice that your topic is in the wrong board, simply let me know and I'll move it.

Any feedback?

Thanks for the announcement! I was getting pretty scared when I saw my precious project journals gone.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Yeah, nothing has been deleted. I moved everything in the "Garage" and the "Project Journals" board to their new appropriate boards on the forums, so it will be easier for users to find projects based on their category. I think it will take some getting used to, but it will be easier to find things in the future and I think it will be much simpler long-term. Tongue

Looks great, nice update! Smile
Good to see the layout has been carried out, looks awesome!
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Board Layout and Community Organization? Darth-Apple 0 7,960 October 15th, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple
  Your suggestions - new board layout and focus? Darth-Apple 6 15,387 August 5th, 2013 at 4:30 PM
  New board layout Darth-Apple 0 4,138 May 24th, 2013 at 3:57 PM