Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is anyone getting a Nexus 4?

Does anyone have a Nexus 4 smartphone yet? It's a smartphone running on the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. A quad-core 1.5GHz CPU powers the device and it has 2GB of RAM. In addition to the above, it has either 8 or 16 GB of internal storage space, an 8 megapixel rear-facing camera, a 1.3 megapixel front-facing webcam, and a 4.7-inch True HD display with 768 x 1280 resolution.

What I dislike about the phone is that there is no microSD card slot and you can't remove its battery. A Li-Po 2100 mAh capacity battery isn't bad, but some people might want to buy a better battery to replace it. As for the storage space, 8GB isn't going to get me anywhere. 16GB may also cause problems because I'm the type of guy who likes to stock up on dozens of large games for mobile.

What are your thoughts about the Nexus 4?
I have Nexus 4 and i liked it because this is my favorite smart phone brand and this is the Google's fourth Nexus-branded Android smartphone. The phone has new Android 4.2 operating system, titled "Jelly Bean".
It seems like a nice phone. The storage space is a bit of a letdown, but other than that it looks great.