Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skyrim

Does anyone here play The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim? I purchased this game for PC a couple of months ago, and I must say, it's an excellent game. The world is huge and there are a lot of quests to tackle. I love the battle system, however, I heard a couple of people giving negative feedback about it. Still, the battle system is okay for me. It's like you're fighting the enemy in real life.

PC gamers can download mods from the Steam Workshop or Skyrim Nexus (I think that's the name of the website where Skyrim moders go). Mods never worked on my PC. Every time I tried to install one, the game crashed or there was some error message. Maybe it's because I purchased a Russian Steam key for a really low price. Who knows... Everyone else I know says that mods work fine for 'em.

The gameplay is fun but there are times you will get stuck in the game. The last time I got stuck, I left the game to collect dust on my PC for several weeks, lol. Still, there should be a lot of tutorials for the game on the Internet since the game isn't exactly "new", Wink

What are your thoughts about Skyrim?
I played Skyrim a lot when it first came out. My version differs a little from yours because it's on the console. What sorta sucked was that, specifically on the PS3, once the save file became too large, Skyrim would start lagging bad. The other negative about it being on console is, there are absolutely no mods.

Aside from that, Skyrim was really great. I loved the open-world and endless gameplay. And the battles with Dragons were e-p-i-c! I'm a fan of Bethesda Studios and their other series, Fallout. Skyrim Online is coming out soon, are you going to be playing it?
I play it sometimes, when I've a day off, because who doesn't want to be a sword mage?... or in my case a magic archer! Big Grin
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Haven't played in a few weeks. I had never played the game before this year, though my wife finished it years ago.

I should find time to play again.
I tried it on Xbox 360 but didn't get that far into it. I intend to buy the PS4 version though and complete that eventually.
[Image: sig1.png]
@ Guardian: did you hear that there's a mod coming out soon that allows multiplayer skyrim on PC?
(June 1st, 2018 at 2:17 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: @ Guardian: did you hear that there's a mod coming out soon that allows multiplayer skyrim on PC?

Say what!? That would be cool.

But wouldn't that just be Elder Scrolls Online? Tongue
guardian: no... it would be better Big Grin
because it's skyrim... in multiplayer... with mod support Tongue
(June 2nd, 2018 at 2:59 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: guardian: no... it would be better Big Grin

I've never played ESO, so I can't really compare, just assume.

I'll take your word for it. The mod part though, I can definitely see that.
(June 2nd, 2018 at 3:43 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(June 2nd, 2018 at 2:59 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: guardian: no... it would be better Big Grin

I've never played ESO, so I can't really compare, just assume.

I'll take your word for it. The mod part though, I can definitely see that.

because who wouldn't want to be a magical bard who rides a dragon across skyrim with their buddies fighting monsters and buffing attacks?
(June 3rd, 2018 at 9:19 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: because who wouldn't want to be a magical bard who rides a dragon across skyrim with their buddies fighting monsters and buffing attacks?

...but would players be able to kill each other too? Cause that could be fun. Taking down those fools riding dragons. Tongue
(June 3rd, 2018 at 3:10 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(June 3rd, 2018 at 9:19 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: because who wouldn't want to be a magical bard who rides a dragon across skyrim with their buddies fighting monsters and buffing attacks?

...but would players be able to kill each other too? Cause that could be fun. Taking down those fools riding dragons. Tongue

ooh... interesting thought, I wonder how well people would hold up against my magic archer what with his elemental arrows and stealth magics lol.
(June 3rd, 2018 at 9:28 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: ooh... interesting thought, I wonder how well people would hold up against my magic archer what with his elemental arrows and stealth magics lol.

Only one way to find out. Wink
* SpookyZalost shakes with excitement