Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

50 Members

As of this post, we're 3 members away from 50, a very important milestone. This site has grown so fast and is so active, and it's great being a part of it Smile
Yeah, it has definitely been awesome to watch this place grow, thanks to the awesome members here who have helped it to become a success. The registration stats are really starting to pick up, which is good news considering people seemed a bit slow to register at first.

Anyway, 50 members is gonna be an awesome milestone for us. The posting stats are also beginning to pick up, and it looks like we'll see 5,000 posts soon. #feelingpumped Big Grin

Yeah! That's awesome Big Grin I'm sure we'll hit that 50 in a couple days at least if not earlier! I'm almost at 20 members on my forums<3
[Image: 2z4zes7.jpg]
Nice work Blake. This place keeps growing. Big Grin
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
Looking forward to the 5,000 posts milestone actually. Smile
Wow. This forum is smaller than I thought it was, from the amount of activity you have!!
(August 14th, 2013 at 1:10 AM)earlybird Wrote: Wow. This forum is smaller than I thought it was, from the amount of activity you have!!

It's actually a pretty new forum, so that's why are member counts our a bit low. We're growing quite nicely though, thanks to all of the awesome members we have here. I can't really take any of the credit, to be honest. Tongue

REALLY? What do you mean!
Early, what do YOU mean? Tongue
For a new forum it's actually growing pretty fast.
Only one to go! Smile
Very close indeed. Big Grin

We've met our first milestone at 50 members! Big Grin

(August 18th, 2013 at 8:39 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: We've met our first milestone at 50 members! Big Grin

Great Big Grin
[Image: 2z4zes7.jpg]
Congrats Makestation! Big Grin
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
YAY! Let's get to 100. Big Grin
(August 14th, 2013 at 8:59 AM)bugara1 Wrote: Early, what do YOU mean? Tongue
What does darth-apple mean, he can't take the credit??
(August 19th, 2013 at 9:29 PM)earlybird Wrote:
(August 14th, 2013 at 8:59 AM)bugara1 Wrote: Early, what do YOU mean? Tongue
What does darth-apple mean, he can't take the credit??

For a new forum it is doing amazingly! although they only have 50 members (well 52 now Wink ) look how many posts the active members are making - hundreds each - and over half are active

I suspect that DA means he can't take all the credit because he is supported by great staff and members but having now had a bit of a look round the site he deserves every last word of his success. He posts all the time and writes amazing articles and tutorials to help people with producing their own material.

Great work DA

A x
Agandl

bigging up the little terrier Heart http://www.pawsitivelyterriers.com
Haha thanks, +rep Big Grin