Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 Members
As of this post, we're 3 members away from 50, a very important milestone. This site has grown so fast and is so active, and it's great being a part of it Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it has definitely been awesome to watch this place grow, thanks to the awesome members here who have helped it to become a success. The registration stats are really starting to pick up, which is good news considering people seemed a bit slow to register at first.

Anyway, 50 members is gonna be an awesome milestone for us. The posting stats are also beginning to pick up, and it looks like we'll see 5,000 posts soon. #feelingpumped Big Grin
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
Yeah! That's awesome Big Grin I'm sure we'll hit that 50 in a couple days at least if not earlier! I'm almost at 20 members on my forums<3
[Image: 2z4zes7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice work Blake. This place keeps growing. Big Grin
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Looking forward to the 5,000 posts milestone actually. Smile
Thanks given by:
Wow. This forum is smaller than I thought it was, from the amount of activity you have!!
Thanks given by:
(August 14th, 2013 at 1:10 AM)earlybird Wrote: Wow. This forum is smaller than I thought it was, from the amount of activity you have!!

It's actually a pretty new forum, so that's why are member counts our a bit low. We're growing quite nicely though, thanks to all of the awesome members we have here. I can't really take any of the credit, to be honest. Tongue
Thanks given by:
REALLY? What do you mean!
Thanks given by:
Early, what do YOU mean? Tongue
For a new forum it's actually growing pretty fast.
Thanks given by:
Only one to go! Smile
Thanks given by:
Very close indeed. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
We've met our first milestone at 50 members! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(August 18th, 2013 at 8:39 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: We've met our first milestone at 50 members! Big Grin

Great Big Grin
[Image: 2z4zes7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Congrats Makestation! Big Grin
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]

Thanks given by:
YAY! Let's get to 100. Big Grin
Thanks given by: