Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anyone seen "despicable me 2"?

I personally love both "despicable me" movies. The minions are just plain awesome.

Any other fans here?

MINIONS Big Grin
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
They are absolutely hilarious... It's what made the movie so good haha.

They're getting their own movie in 2014. Have you seen their short "Banana"? AWESOME HAHA. Big Grin
Haha that's awesome. I'll have to check it out when it's released for sure.

I've seen the first and if I'm not mistaken it was pretty funny. I thought about watching the second but some part of me just thinks it's going to be boring.
It wasn't, for me, at least. The plot was much different than the first in a sense, but there were definitely some funny parts and parts that were just plainly well done.
It was a pretty good movie. I always prefer the originals, but for the second movie of the series, it definitely wasn't bad at all.

Both movies are funny, with clever, complex plots. I like both. Has Despicable me 2 come out on DVD yet??
I don't believe it's out on DVD yet, unfortunately. It will be a classic for sure though.

I love despicable me, I've only seen the first one I'm not even sure if I saw it all tbh :o But I do like it, I'll just watch it when it comes out.
[Image: 2z4zes7.jpg]
I have not watched it, I may watch it soon.
(August 13th, 2013 at 5:14 AM)Tyler Wrote: I love despicable me, I've only seen the first one I'm not even sure if I saw it all tbh :o But I do like it, I'll just watch it when it comes out.

They are essential funny movies! watch them both. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Musicians You've Seen Live Thomas 7 2,786 March 15th, 2023 at 7:50 PM
Last Post: tc4me