Welcome to the Counting Thread! Banner: 4,132 The banner displays the correct count of this thread at any given time. Smile x

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Possibly the longest thread ever created

I like the "maker" concept. I'll take a look at them pretty soon and I think that they will end up having a lot of similarities to what you just posted.

I'm also gonna try to update both the ranks and the smileys at the same time, since both need to be refreshed. Tongue

Yes and we need a good smiley for this emoticon as it is my favorite! >:}
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
Alright, sure. I'll be keeping my eye out. I'd like to get quite a few custom smilies added to the forums here, since more smilies is always better. Big Grin

Call banned users 'Dishonorable Scum'.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"

Custom smileys! \o/
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
dishonorable scum? LOL

Mean but still LOL
I think we'd be better off leaving it at "banned" to be honest.

I think so too. No scum here!
every admin's hope is to never have to ban anyone at all. Tongue

Never a good feeling :/
I've seen communities ban people over one little double post. Honestly part of running a good forum involves having to take some kind of action against behavior against site rules at some point, but over one little double post? That's too much. Tongue

My first account at SC4D got banned because of a double post :|. Seems like the admins are a bit too trigger happy.

SC4D? I cannot stand that place. It's a real mess, and the worst part is that you have to pay money to really do anything. :/

How about, makestation gold! Edit your posts for as little as $99.99!

that's exactly what SC4D does. worry not, I will never be doing that here at makestation. I have no interest in killing the community. Tongue

How's my avatar?

It's non-existent. Tongue