Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Possibly the longest thread ever created

man this place is growing like a weed. Chances are we'll hit 1000 before the end of the week. Now we just need to send out the invites to get new members Tongue
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:

To be honest, 1000 posts by 1 member is NOT an indicator of activity. So I agree, we need some new members, especially new creators Wink
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Thanks given by:
I'll continue sending the invites out. I think at this point we can all consider ourselves founding members, so we collectively have a lot of potential as a community.

Thanks given by:
If this takes off well, what are your plans for the future (lol this is turning into "The Future of Makestation chat - With Aco and Blake!"

Thanks given by:
I'm just taking it one step at a time at the moment. It's hard to really predict the ultimate direction of new communities. Tongue

Thanks given by:

Eh?

Thanks given by:

eh, why not. I predict we will be the largest forum on the net within one year. Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Eh? Why not. I predict that we will gain 1 solid user by the end of this month

And, we need new smilies

Thanks given by:
Agreed. I plan on adding some new ranks soon as well. I think both are needed. Tongue

Thanks given by:
I am good at rank names if you want some!

Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
Thanks given by:
I've done ranks for other sites before, but I wanna try something fresh and new for makestation. Feel free to send me anything you come up with or post it here. Big Grin

Thanks given by:

Ok here are some names:

Little Known Maker (0-10 posts)
Small Time Maker (10-50 posts)
Known Maker (50-75 posts)
Super Maker (75-100 posts)
Well Known Maker (100-200 posts)
Big Time Maker (200-300 posts)
Make-station Regular (300-500 posts)

Might want to change "Maker" to something else but it was the noun I thought of calling the people on this forum.
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
Thanks given by:

I like the "maker" concept. I'll take a look at them pretty soon and I think that they will end up having a lot of similarities to what you just posted.

I'm also gonna try to update both the ranks and the smileys at the same time, since both need to be refreshed. Tongue
Thanks given by:

Yes and we need a good smiley for this emoticon as it is my favorite! >:}
Thanks given by:
Alright, sure. I'll be keeping my eye out. I'd like to get quite a few custom smilies added to the forums here, since more smilies is always better. Big Grin
Thanks given by: