Welcome to the Counting Thread! Banner: 4,132 The banner displays the correct count of this thread at any given time. Smile x

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Possibly the longest thread ever created

Awesome Big Grin
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink

We still have a long way to go before we hit the longest thread ever created. Tongue

Baby steps, Darth, baby steps. We're not going to get there instantly. Tongue
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
(June 1st, 2013 at 3:36 AM)simlink link Wrote: 55
Baby steps, Darth, baby steps. We're not going to get there instantly. Tongue

very true, very true. Hey, we're on a much faster track than CSGf! Big Grin

Cool Big Grin
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink

700th Post!
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"

man this place is growing like a weed. Chances are we'll hit 1000 before the end of the week. Now we just need to send out the invites to get new members Tongue

To be honest, 1000 posts by 1 member is NOT an indicator of activity. So I agree, we need some new members, especially new creators Wink

I'll continue sending the invites out. I think at this point we can all consider ourselves founding members, so we collectively have a lot of potential as a community.

If this takes off well, what are your plans for the future (lol this is turning into "The Future of Makestation chat - With Aco and Blake!"

I'm just taking it one step at a time at the moment. It's hard to really predict the ultimate direction of new communities. Tongue

Eh?

eh, why not. I predict we will be the largest forum on the net within one year. Big Grin

Eh? Why not. I predict that we will gain 1 solid user by the end of this month

And, we need new smilies

Agreed. I plan on adding some new ranks soon as well. I think both are needed. Tongue

I am good at rank names if you want some!

I've done ranks for other sites before, but I wanna try something fresh and new for makestation. Feel free to send me anything you come up with or post it here. Big Grin

Ok here are some names:

Little Known Maker (0-10 posts)
Small Time Maker (10-50 posts)
Known Maker (50-75 posts)
Super Maker (75-100 posts)
Well Known Maker (100-200 posts)
Big Time Maker (200-300 posts)
Make-station Regular (300-500 posts)

Might want to change "Maker" to something else but it was the noun I thought of calling the people on this forum.