Welcome to the Counting Thread! Banner: 4,132 The banner displays the correct count of this thread at any given time. Smile x

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Possibly the longest thread ever created

That's the type of problem new website owners dream of! Smile
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
I know... this is awesome Big Grin

It is. Nice to see this place growing.
Now we just need new members. Big Grin

Precisely. Smile New members are always hard to get, but they will come. I may add a link in my signatures in a few places.
I'm gonna design a new logo sometime very soon. Hopefully that helps. I've also been adding quite a lot of signature links at different sites I'm registered at. It's gaining traffic already. Big Grin

I could help with the logo, if you want. Smile
That'd be great, honestly. I'm not nearly as good as you are at this stuff, in case you can't tell. Tongue

I'll give it a go shortly! I'll make it on a black background for now. I'm not on my condusive to logo making computer at the moment. I.e. I don't have GIMP on here - so no transparent background for now. Tongue
That's fine. The background behind the logo in the theme is solid black anyway, so that works. Big Grin
Thanks for the help! Big Grin

Just sent you the first try at it. I have some more ideas to work on. Smile
I'll check now.

Might try my hand at a logo but I haven't done image manipulation in ages and I'm sure Simlink will be much better. Big Grin

EDIT: Some quick concepts. Which do you think is better and what needs to change? I have access to Photoshop Elements 11 (Trial Version) for a while until I buy it. Any improvements would be welcome and your welcome to reuse these for your own use. They are in layered .TIFF format.

[Image: Makestation1.jpg]

[Image: Makestation2.jpg]
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
I like the first one. I think the second one looks good too, but since the header is black, the green might make it feel a little out of place.

Simlink sent one that is pretty good too, so I'll give them both a try and we'll go from there. Thanks for the help Big Grin

Wow Simlink urs looks great up the top! Is there going to be a Home/Portal page?
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink

I might add a portal page later, but it may require a little custom coding first. I'm trying to keep the homepage as the board index for now, since I've found that usually improves activity for newer forums. I'll see what we can do though. A portal page would be nice to have. Big Grin

Sounds good. Smile

Wow, we're on the third page already. Big Grin