Welcome to the Counting Thread! Banner: 4,132 The banner displays the correct count of this thread at any given time. Smile x

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Possibly the longest thread ever created

In this forum game, our goal is to create the longest thread ever created. It's our counting thread, so we'll simply count upward as we post. It doesn't matter what you post - just keep the discussion going.

Let's begin counting!  ;D

You have a great thing going here, your Darthness. Tongue Look forward to being around here. Smile
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
Thanks Simlink Big Grin Glad you've joined!

This sure is the longest thread, isn't it? Tongue
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
Hey, optimism is key. We'll get there one of these days Tongue

Give it some time. Tongue
hey, at least we're getting close to 10. Shall that be the first goal? Tongue

Always good to have goals!
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
I like the idea that forum games don't count to post count, especially for a site like this. Makes people who are post-count driven post elsewhere. I think you have something here, Blake. It's a great place. Smile
Thanks Simlink. Big Grin

Another reason that posts in this board don't count is so that people don't have to worry about double posting, etc... It's all about having a good time, not about what's spam and what's not.

I agree. Personally I don't really care about post quantity but the quality that they are of.

Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink

(May 25th, 2013 at 12:10 AM)Durfsurn link Wrote: I agree. Personally I don't really care about post quantity but the quality that they are of.

Spot on if you ask me.

Great posts make for a great site!
I've seen sites go so far as to not use a post-count at all. Personally I always found it annoying, since I always like to know how much I'm posting, but I can see why they do it too.

I like knowing how much I have posted and it is nice to pass a posting milestone. And also posting races can up the traffic of a website too. Befits can be had.
I agree 100%. That's why I've chosen not to disable the postcount. The only real reason that they don't count in the forum games board is so that we can have a little more fun in here. Tongue

Maybe if we're lucky this thread will hit its second page before tomorrow. Big Grin

We at the rate we're posting at I'd say yes!

I actually forget how many posts are on each page. We'll probably find out pretty soon.