Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How many hours do you spend on the internet?

I spend over 10 hours a day on the computer.

I do not have school now, that means I have lots of free time.

What about you?
Probably 8-13 for me, somewhere around in there depending on schedule.
I spend 9-10 hrs per day.Sad

Loads and loads because I'm always on my phone. Wink
I spend too much time online. Plain and simple. Tongue

5+ hours everyday.
[Image: 2z4zes7.jpg]
Currently I am doing reselling business in online by getting reseller account from mod edit - Link removed -AcoG000 at reasonable price.For this business,I am spending 5-6 hours per day.
Because l like to make money online l definitely spend a good amount of time online searching for this and that and time flies when your on your computer, one thing takes you here and then you end up in a completely different place.
(September 10th, 2013 at 6:55 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I spend too much time online. Plain and simple. Tongue
I am the same. I only go outside to walk my dogs. The rest of the time I am staring at the screen. Sometimes I haven't done anything particular on it and procrastinate going to sleep by just simply surfing
I spend 5+ hours a day online, but this isn't consecutive most of the time. I have a LOT of hobbies that take me away from the computer, and many duties on my computer that aren't really online-friendly. Unless having Pandora playing in the background counts. In that case I'm screwed...
I spend on average 4-5 hours a day on the interwebs. Tongue
(September 10th, 2013 at 6:55 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I spend too much time online. Plain and simple. Tongue

This Tongue . 

Let's just say it's more than 8.
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many People do you Live with? Darth-Apple 7 3,936 July 25th, 2020 at 11:35 PM
Last Post: Double Knot