Banner Says: 1,406. Post the banner AFTER your count on every reply to this thread. Read the OP before playing! x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Break the Banner

Lightbulb 
This is counting thread, revisited. 

The banner will attempt to keep along with the count in this thread. However, posting wrong numbers, numbers out of order, or otherwise doing confusing things will cause the banner to get completely lost. 

Game rules:
  • You must post a number, similar to the counting thread. 
  • You must post the banner's current count in your post.
  • The banner's counter must be posted AFTER your count. Until I fix a bug in the banner, it won't work properly if you post the banner's number first. 
  • If we discover that the banner's count completely changes, the next person will post "Banner Broken"
  • You'll get a usergroup tag for this game from an admin until the next person breaks the banner.  
The goal is to try to outsmart the banner and get it to go off count. This will be very easy to do at first. Once we get further along, the banner will "learn" and be harder to throw off. Get creative with it. The banner will get very smart as we go along!

We will rotate operators on this game based on who can break the banner the most often. You will get a post badge of the operator's choice every time you break the banner.

Edit: We won't do usergroup badges until this thread reaches 2-3 pages or so. The banner will break on almost every post during the first couple pages of this game. Try posting a few consecutive numbers to train it in the beginning!

With all ado, I'll get us started. 100

101. Need to get the banner started. Ignore this post.

Current banner: 100. Will be incremented by 1 by the time you read it.

Neat little feature to BAM. 101
My number: 102.
Current banner: 102

what kind of black magic is this
176. BANNER BROKEN by @Lain.

I'm going to leave some mystery to this. Once we get several pages in, it will eventually become pretty obvious what it does. Wink

We gotta train this thing first. Finna

Banner says 103
Banner says 900. Guardian Broke the banner. Finna

Yay!

Banner reads 901
363. Banner says 902.
And good job. This banner is confused as hell. We don’t have any sort of count going yet. Finna

Sweet. Tongue

Banner says 363
Banner says 364. Big Grin

You broke the banner. Again. Finna
I need to tweak this banner again. It's making things too easy. Finna

Its just a wee-baby banner.

Banner says 365

Banner says 365. Gonna train this thing real quick. Finna

It's a part of the new BAM. You can see the code that powers it on Github, but I'm making some modifications to it to make it a little more interesting and better suited for this thread.

Just some of the many crazy features... for an announcements plugin. I love it. Tongue

Banner says 366
366. You're bout to break it again. Finna

Yea it's gonna be the last version I ever do for this thing. Tongue
Banner says 366.

Good! Tongue

Banner says 366
What the hell did we do? It says 370 now. Finna