Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

I hate having to register for things.

I am a lazy person, therefore will avoid things I don't necessarily have to do, such as registering! Especially with MyBB.

Oh, anyway what's up guys? My name is Harry, some of you will probably know me from IcyBoards, and a few other places, I enjoy doing Web & Graphic Design in my free time and lurking forums to keep up in the know. I have used MyBB for a long time and have come to grasp the in's and out's of the amazingly simple but confusing software. Tongue

Anyway, to explain what I said above my introduction, I absolutely hate registering for things, It means 5 minutes out of my life that I could have spent elsewhere doing something productive, like annoying my twitter followers. <- Those poor people. It's purely because I'm lazy, I can't bare to think of what I would miss whilst doing such a task. No I am only joking, it's not that hard, however I always think using social service logins is a good approach to usability and expanding a member base. @Darth Apple, take a look into that maybe? No? Ok.

Anyway I'm out, peace.
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
How can something be simple and confusing contemporarily?

(November 26th, 2014 at 2:40 PM)Electric2Shock Wrote: How can something be simple and confusing contemporarily?

Simple at first glance, but whenyou actually dig into it, it's pretty complex.
Well welcome to the site Smile we're glad you decided to "waste your time" and sign up on the site.
Well, we did enable guest posting! Tongue To be fair, guest posts require moderator approval to prevent the site from being overrun by spambots if they figure out that ayah captcha thing. Tongue

Anyway, welcome to the site!

Welcome onboard Harry, long time no see... great to have you here and look forward to seeing you around! Big Grin
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
Thanks for the welcomings haha. Smile
Harry! About time you made it over here. Welcome!
Guess this must be the replacement of IcyBoards. It's in @Guardians signature after all. Wink

* Harry K. was 101% sure this forum disappeared from the face of the tinternet when I wen't AWOL for like a year? I couldn't find it.
(May 26th, 2018 at 6:22 PM)Harry K. Wrote: Guess this must be the replacement of IcyBoards. It's in @Guardians signature after all. Wink

* Harry K. was 101% sure this forum disappeared from the face of the tinternet when I wen't AWOL for like a year? I couldn't find it.

Good to see you stop back in Harry!

Nope, we've been here, quietly plotting to take over the world. Tongue
well I've been anyway lol, but welcome back harry K.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Yeah I don't know, we've been here the whole time! Was it the .net? Finna

Anyway, welcome back! I'm honored to see you around here and I've always really liked your designs and themes. It's good to see you around! Big Grin

Thanks everyone Big Grin
Great work still keeping up with your designs, bro. I'm so out of the loop nowadays I can't even feel like getting back into it.

Don't be like that man! Responsive design has to be one of the easiest things I've picked up and I started learning it after almost a 3 year break! If you have the time and the want to do it, you're already 90% the way there with knowing CSS.
@E2shock: I'm in the same boat. Trying to get my feet wet again. It's come more naturally than I thought. Been busy, so finding time has mostly been the hardest part. Finna

[Image: lavalette.regular.png]IB refugee
Welcome
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee