Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GTA 6 Rumors

For years, the gaming community has speculated the approximate date of GTA V's successor. To no avail, we've attempted to predict the next generation, all while enjoying GTA 5's remarkable success. Finally, rumors are spreading that the GTA 6 development has begun a couple short months ago. 

Personally, I think we're still a couple years out from its arrival. GTA V has been incredibly successful and is a fantastically well-designed game. It will be interesting to see where they take the next generation. Hopefully it won't take away from the spirit and character of the current game, as the 5th generation has a lot of nuances and easter eggs that have helped to make it the game that it is. 

What are your thoughts? Are you looking forward to the 6th generation, or is the 5th generation pristine, beyond reproach or improvement?

https://www.gamesradar.com/gta-6-release...y-rumours/

I would love to see another, but GTA Online is making them so much money I feel like they're just going to ride it out as much as they can. I really hope they can make a new one for the next-gen and take it to the next level.
GTA VIce City
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
We were playing GTA online last night. It brought some nice changes over the base game. GTA V is going to be like Simcity 4. People will play it for many years.

It Definitely has a similarly sized modding community lol.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GTA V PS4/Xbox One Release Urban 2 9,910 November 18th, 2014 at 11:46 PM
Last Post: Urban