Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wii U
Anyone ever play a wii U?

I have one and so far I've found it to be a very underrated console with a lot of untapped potential.

a lot of games for example take advantage of the touchscreen game pad for menu stuff, maps, and item management.
it's actually kinda neat that way.

you can also use the gamepad as the main display in some games like new Super mario bros U.

honestly the console was underrated and canned way too soon.

so anyone else have a chance to mess with one?

[Image: wii-u-nintendo.png]
[Image: 5.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nope!
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
Thanks given by:
not even at a game store at one of those game trying stations?
Thanks given by:
Yeah, never tried it either. Since the original Wii, I haven't touched Nintendo products.
Thanks given by:
it's too bad then, the wii U had a lot of potential as a console, plus it was backwards compatible with wii games, and with a softmod... gamecube games.
Thanks given by: