Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many books do you read in a year?
I'd say around 300 pages on average, because I read some really long books (800-1000 pages), and I also read some graphic novels and the like, so it averages to not such a crazy number.
*edit* I should say I have a friend who beat me in this reading challenge, and she read 120 books. they're not all masterpieces, but they're full-length books, but to be fair she had troubles with insomnia, that was one of the ways to cope with it.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fantasy books derailed 5 2,445 June 5th, 2018 at 3:17 AM
Last Post: Father Apple
  What kind of books do you like writing? bench91 3 3,176 June 2nd, 2014 at 11:38 PM
Last Post: Warwick
  Do you think books are overpriced? Father Apple 20 17,185 September 1st, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Last Post: Agandl