Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Do you love to make money online?

I am currently making money online by providing services. I do forum posting and blog commenting, that's how my money are coming from.

I am just wondering if anyone loves to earn money online here.
I'd love to, but I earn money at a meh job that barely makes any money and is rather boring Tongue
A lot of my favorite YouTube channels use YouTube's ad revenue to pay their bills Tongue. It would be kind of fun, yeah, commentating games for $$$
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
I wouldn't be opposed to giving it a try if I just had a huge audience already available. My first priority is usually enjoying what I do first and foremost though. Everything falls into place from there, and money isn't my primary priority when it comes to my online activities. Tongue

Yeah... partnerships like that are usually suited for when you get ~10,000 subs. Not a 50 subscriber channel though Tongue
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
@Darth-Apple

I think you can make good money with this forum (makestation.net). You can join various affiliate programs and make money.
That sounds very bot like Tongue
Right now, my main concern is to build the strongest community that I can. I will probably start throwing up some text ads pretty soon to help pay for the growing costs to run this place, but beyond that I'm just taking it one step at a time.

How do those kinds of affiliate programs work?

I recommend you a very good free ebook, it is written by famous internet marketer John Chow.

Here is the link: http://www.johnchow.com/book/make-money-online.pdf

You can find many useful ways of monetizing a website.
Thanks. I'm not really interested in monetizing makestation at the moment, although I may research the topic just to learn more about how it works.

Ya, i like it to make money online.
I have to make money online using Reselling business. Reselling business is nothing but getting service from someone fixing high rate and then earning amount by getting commission from them.Reselling business is the most profitable online business.For this i got Reseller account from (mod edit: link removed) using which i bought domain names, website builder service, web designing services and so on. After that i fixed high rate for those services and sold them .I earned quick cash through this method.According to me reseller business is one of the best way to make money online.
I like to make money online. It is less labor intensive. However, I have no success so far.
It takes time. I currently make a lot of money online between online product sales and website traffic.
I haven't really ever made money online. :S
[Image: 2z4zes7.jpg]
(July 22nd, 2013 at 3:11 PM)wasi90lk Wrote: I am currently making money online by providing services. I do forum posting and blog commenting, that's how my money are coming from.

I am just wondering if anyone loves to earn money online here.

Yes!!! It is my business dear. I work online 15-16 hrs per day.

It would be cool to be able to make money online, but I'm not at that point right now. I think it is pretty great how the internet has helped people earn money. I remember back in the day with the ebay craze, individuals were empowered for the first time to sell things online.
(September 20th, 2013 at 9:45 PM)AtlasWest Wrote: It would be cool to be able to make money online, but I'm not at that point right now. I think it is pretty great how the internet has helped people earn money. I remember back in the day with the ebay craze, individuals were empowered for the first time to sell things online.

Money is more essential to everyone's life. I too love money. So, i have decided to earn some extra-cash through online. At that time, my friend suggest me to do one of the legit business in online i.e Reseller business. I started it just 1 year back. I bought an account from (mod edit: link removed). I sold domain,hosting plans etc. and earn good money through it. It doesn't produce any scam.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How often think about money? Nebulous 0 312 February 11th, 2024 at 5:51 PM
Last Post: Nebulous
  Do you love to travel alone or with friends? wasi90lk 4 7,158 August 6th, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Last Post: robertson123