Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB now powers Makestation
Welcome back! As you may have noticed, the community looks quite different. We've just completed a conversion to MyBB and are running on our very own, custom designed theme. The new makestation also features the beta version of our very own advanced profiles, and we have many great new features as a part of the conversion.

All posts, users, and everything else was seamlessly converted, and there were no issues. Unlike the conversion to SM4, users do not have to deal with annoying password resets. Everything went very smoothly, so I don't expect any hiccups as a part of the conversion.

Let us know what you think!
-Makestation administration
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
I like it! But the color scheme is a bit... eh. Tongue
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Thanks given by:
I'm planning to work on the theme a bit over time and refine it. My main goal was to get it converted to MyBB as quickly as possible, and I plan on doing a community update pretty soon to tweak things a bit.

Simlink will also be able to tell you all about the old peach theme that I was originally going for... glad we didn't go that route. Tongue
Thanks given by:
That peach was pukey. The little strip above where the dates is the colour that was everywhere. Tongue
Also I need to get you the new logo. Tongue
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Your sig is broken btw Tongue. Mine was too (fix bbcode)

Thanks given by:
I still need to remove the traces of the "peach" color haha.
Thanks given by:
Le CSS has gone wonkey... what did you break, Blake? Tongue

Thanks given by:
Alright, that is a bug that has now been fixed. I was a little lazy on one small step during the conversion and it caused it to go whacky. Should be fixed now. Tongue
Thanks given by:
It's great that you switched to mybb and the index looks really great.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the positive feedback! I'm definitely loving the switch to MyBB so far, and besides a small glitch with the login system, it's been going quite well. Also, thanks for joining! It's an honor to see you here. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
My only suggestion would be when you have time to replace the buttons with something that matches the theme colours a little more. Perhaps grey/black.

Thanks given by:
I'm actually planning to convert to CSS buttons pretty soon. I actually did try black buttons, but they didn't look right, so I'm trying an alternative solution instead.

Thanks for the feedback!
Thanks given by:
Sweet! CSS buttons rock.

Thanks given by:
I think we should also thank link for the logo. And his still broken signature.

Thanks given by:
Yes, a special thanks goes to Simlink, who has designed our awesome new logo for us. Big Grin
Thanks given by: