Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

back after awhile!

Wow, haven't been here in awhile.  Forum looks good!  I'm a 40 something internet junkie and tech guru.   I love playing MMOs and racing games.  Life is bliss.
Welcome back!
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Welcome back zoldos! Glad to see you again!
Thanks! Oh, can I get one of you to verify/change my e-mail? I tried to change it but never got the re-activation e-mail. Sad
(February 22nd, 2019 at 3:31 AM)zoldos Wrote: Thanks!   Oh, can I get one of you to verify/change my e-mail?  I tried to change it but never got the re-activation e-mail. Sad

Yep, just PM me the email address you want it change to.  Cool
sure! pm it to me and I'll update it for ya!
Welcome back! I remember you from way back in the day, super glad to see you around again! Hope you're doing well my friend!

Also, yes, we will be more than happy to update the email. PM either Guardian (or myself) and we will be happy to get that taken care of!

(February 22nd, 2019 at 5:50 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Welcome back! I remember you from way back in the day, super glad to see you around again! Hope you're doing well my friend!

Also, yes, we will be more than happy to update the email. PM either Guardian (or myself) and we will be happy to get that taken care of!

It's been updated.  Thanks! And likewise!! Big Grin

I was in the hospital for a couple days last week but I'm doing much better now!
hey, so I figured out the issue accessing schism cortex at work... it's weird, your site is blocked on the firewall so I have to either use my phone's cellular data or go through a proxy to get to it... weird lol

works fine at home though.
(March 8th, 2019 at 2:25 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: hey, so I figured out the issue accessing schism cortex at work... it's weird, your site is blocked on the firewall so I have to either use my phone's cellular data or go through a proxy to get to it... weird lol

works fine at home though.

Same for me, works on cellular data/home networks but my uni's network blocks it.