Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T-Shirt Designer for a custom CMS?

Hello there,

I'm trying to create an e-commerce website (for my student project, not for public or professional use) without using wordpress or opencart and etc. I'm coding this site from scratch and I was hoping if someone knows where I can find a free T-shirt designer/product customizer that I could use to implement into the project that I'm trying to develop?
Are you looking for a code-based solution that can create customized T-shirts on the website, and preview them? Or someone to design T-shirts for your store?

As far as having a really good, solid T-shirt designer built into the website, it might be a little tricky to do a full preview of what a shirt would actually look like. If it's for a student project, it might be a lot easier to have a graphic of what the shirt looks like with an enclosed area where you can add designs, and then have the image of text, etc. overlay on top of that box. It would be very much far from any sort of perfect solution, but it'd still be neat to see and I'd be impressed just looking at it like this. Finna

Good luck on your project my dude, hope all goes well!

(February 6th, 2019 at 8:11 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Are you looking for a code-based solution that can create customized T-shirts on the website, and preview them? Or someone to design T-shirts for your store?

As far as having a really good, solid T-shirt designer built into the website, it might be a little tricky to do a full preview of what a shirt would actually look like. If it's for a student project, it might be a lot easier to have a graphic of what the shirt looks like with an enclosed area where you can add designs, and then have the image of text, etc. overlay on top of that box. It would be very much far from any sort of perfect solution, but it'd still be neat to see and I'd be impressed just looking at it like this. Finna

Good luck on your project my dude, hope all goes well!

A code based system, yes .Thank you, that would be fitting as well, would by any chance know any sources that have a tutorial on how to do that?
Check these out: http://pwinty.com/

I'm sure that's what you'd be looking for, you can use their API to incorporate ways for your customers to submit their designs and have it automatically order from the supplier. I see they have an apparel section under products.

Definitely shop around for other competitors though there may be cheaper options as that was the first I found.
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar