Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The general chat thread
wow, that sucks
[Image: oEirbE7.png]
Thanks given by:
(September 11th, 2018 at 2:20 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: wow, that sucks

You're telling me.  Confused

There's people that have legitimately quit because they're unable to communicate with family when they need anything unless by phone.
Thanks given by:
We have the opposite problem :-\ , I work in a dampening field so phones don't work, we've also lost so many people... Other jobs scouting them... Sorry about the network access issue though.
Thanks given by:
so I heard this referenced a very long time ago (2008?)  but I couldn't find a suitable image for it... until now

for all your bot, troll, and crumbum annihilating needs I give you

[Image: IngnFqK.png]
Thanks given by:
We should update our banhammer game to use a form of this Finna
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
Lol  Finna
Thanks given by:
Hope everyone is doing well. I got caught away for a bit but I have returned to the digital world.
Thanks given by: