Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Poll: Fiction vs Nonfiction
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fiction
44.44%
4 44.44%
Nonfiction
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fiction vs Nonfiction
Personally, I like both, but if I had to choose between them, I'd go with nonfiction. What's your preference?

Be sure to vote in the poll!
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
I do like fiction, but usually when I read nowadays, it's out of a manual or a history book Tongue
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Thanks given by:
LOL, same here. Big Grin
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
I prefer fiction... although like the two above me, I find myself reading manuals or history books more often than others Tongue
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
Thanks given by:
Ikea manuals are the most entertaining form of manuals.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Thanks given by:
Classic fiction. (Pride and Prejudice, etc. ) I also like history. And Sometimes I do delve into reading owner's manuals. Most of the time, the stuff in there is common sense, or incomprehensible.
Thanks given by:
Fiction for pleasure 90% of the time

(August 8th, 2013 at 9:24 PM)earlybird Wrote: Classic fiction. (Pride and Prejudice, etc. ) I also like history. And Sometimes I do delve into reading owner's manuals. Most of the time, the stuff in there is common sense, or incomprehensible.

Love Jane Austin and have read them all several times

I also love vintage crime - Marjory Allingham, Ngaio Marsh, Dorothy Sayers, Josephine
Tay etc

Some great modern books too Robert Harris's Pompeii, Ordinary Thunderstorms by William Boyd

Harris's Pompeii is somewhat a modern equivalent of Tay's Daughter of Time in as much as it is a look back at a historical event from a different perspective.
Agandl

bigging up the little terrier Heart http://www.pawsitivelyterriers.com
Thanks given by:
Nonfiction probably Tongue
[Image: 2z4zes7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have a pretty strong fiction preference, especially Science Fiction.
[Image: oEirbE7.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you written a non fiction book? bench91 2 5,421 April 26th, 2014 at 1:40 AM
Last Post: EHPrybylski
  [fiction]Do you enjoy writing short stories? Father Apple 11 8,536 April 24th, 2014 at 7:01 AM
Last Post: sqquares