Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

just cause 4 in the works (december 14th)

There were several rumors from official sources and much speculation, but as of May 2018 there were multiple leaks that confirmed the game. The leaks included screenshots and artworks of action sequences and the game world (see below).

"Welcome to Solis, a huge South American world home of conflict, oppression and extreme weather conditions.
Just Cause 4 sees rogue hero Rico Rodriguez land in Solis to hunt down the truth about his past, at any costs.
Strap into your wingsuit, equip your fully customizable grappling hook, and get ready to bring the thunder!" - Square Enix Website.

i love the JC series..iam salivating now Heart

fandomwiki
This one looks great, I saw it a couple of days ago and it looks like something I might have to give a shot.
Played all the just causes 1, 2 and 3, really excited to see how this turns out Big Grin
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
Playing through 3 at the moment but it's kind of annoying because it drops frames all the time on PS4. So hopefully this next game is a bit smoother and more enjoyable.
[Image: sig1.png]
(June 13th, 2018 at 7:09 PM)Martin Wrote: Playing through 3 at the moment but it's kind of annoying because it drops frames all the time on PS4. So hopefully this next game is a bit smoother and more enjoyable.

Always ran smooth for me, but I played just cause on Xbox, so maybe that's why Tongue Wink
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
(June 13th, 2018 at 7:58 PM)Harry K. Wrote:
(June 13th, 2018 at 7:09 PM)Martin Wrote: Playing through 3 at the moment but it's kind of annoying because it drops frames all the time on PS4. So hopefully this next game is a bit smoother and more enjoyable.

Always ran smooth for me, but I played just cause on Xbox, so maybe that's why Tongue Wink

Strange, according to most it ran awfully in general, maybe you just got lucky Big Grin
[Image: sig1.png]
speaking of JC3 i sometimes run into application error ...i dont know if anyone else has that...all - all its a great game. i might pre order JC4 or wait till it is ready for general public

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  exciting news! hitman 2 in the works VSS 5 6,467 June 11th, 2018 at 3:39 PM
Last Post: VSS