Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some random photos by Martin
Used to have a real passion for photography, still do and need to invest in a camera. These are from my iPhone, so aren't great. But hopefully you like seeing some scenery of places I've visited Tongue

[Image: Lerv.jpg]
[Image: Ly9s.jpg]

I have more to show once I import them from my phone.
[Image: sig1.png]
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
These are great photos! And don't mind the iPhone part. I have one myself, for a phone it's not a bad camera at all. Finna

Thanks for sharing.
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by: Martin
I love the hills! Those views are great. Jealous for the experience. Tongue

Great pictures Martin! iPhones take surprisingly good pictures now.
Looks amazing! Amazing views, that pond looks absolutely stunning!
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
The iPhone has a fantastic camera, even the older models from 3-4 years ago. The view is just amazing, like a dream for me.

[Image: LvQx.jpg]
[Image: LVzd.jpg]

Another of an old mill.
Thanks given by: Harry K.
Looks great! Almost looks like York! Huh Can I ask where that photo was taken?

I love how on one side its darker and the trees are loosing/lost their leaves, and on the other side the sun is shining and the leaves are still living etc.. Could be an absolutely stunning piece with a bit of Photoshop work.
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
(June 6th, 2018 at 5:34 PM)Harry K. Wrote: Looks great! Almost looks like York! Huh Can I ask where that photo was taken?

I love how on one side its darker and the trees are loosing/lost their leaves, and on the other side the sun is shining and the leaves are still living etc.. Could be an absolutely stunning piece with a bit of Photoshop work.
Might have to try getting into some photo editing work seeing if I can make things look better. York is a place I want to go. This is at Quarry Bank Mill Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need photos! Burned Designs 4 3,528 November 12th, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Last Post: Burned Designs
  Suzaku's Photos (of random stuff) That Punk Guy 7 5,653 June 8th, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple