Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some random photos by Martin

Used to have a real passion for photography, still do and need to invest in a camera. These are from my iPhone, so aren't great. But hopefully you like seeing some scenery of places I've visited Tongue

[Image: Lerv.jpg]
[Image: Ly9s.jpg]

I have more to show once I import them from my phone.
[Image: sig1.png]
These are great photos! And don't mind the iPhone part. I have one myself, for a phone it's not a bad camera at all. Finna

Thanks for sharing.

I love the hills! Those views are great. Jealous for the experience. Tongue

Great pictures Martin! iPhones take surprisingly good pictures now.
Looks amazing! Amazing views, that pond looks absolutely stunning!
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
The iPhone has a fantastic camera, even the older models from 3-4 years ago. The view is just amazing, like a dream for me.

[Image: LvQx.jpg]
[Image: LVzd.jpg]

Another of an old mill.
Looks great! Almost looks like York! Huh Can I ask where that photo was taken?

I love how on one side its darker and the trees are loosing/lost their leaves, and on the other side the sun is shining and the leaves are still living etc.. Could be an absolutely stunning piece with a bit of Photoshop work.
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
(June 6th, 2018 at 5:34 PM)Harry K. Wrote: Looks great! Almost looks like York! Huh Can I ask where that photo was taken?

I love how on one side its darker and the trees are loosing/lost their leaves, and on the other side the sun is shining and the leaves are still living etc.. Could be an absolutely stunning piece with a bit of Photoshop work.
Might have to try getting into some photo editing work seeing if I can make things look better. York is a place I want to go. This is at Quarry Bank Mill Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Photography] My photos are a disaster tc4me 5 3,298 April 27th, 2020 at 7:24 PM
Last Post: tc4me
  I need photos! Burned Designs 4 9,475 November 12th, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Last Post: Burned Designs
  Suzaku's Photos (of random stuff) That Punk Guy 7 13,098 June 8th, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple