Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guardian's Soccer/Futbol Results
Talk about luck! The other team had to forfeit as they couldn't field a full team.

Wow...
Thanks given by:
Dropping in an update:

4 games into the new season and we're sitting at 3rd on the table. We're 3 wins, 1 draw, no losses so far.

Our team's form has been great so far, but no game last week, so I'm hoping it doesn't interfere.
Thanks given by:
I stopped making weekly updates, but the last season we cam in 2nd place! We lost in the championship game, but it was a great season!

Unfortunately due to scheduling, I'm not going to be able to play for a while. Sad
Thanks given by:
wow, that was quit the improvement over the previous seasons right ?

i would also like to apologize for not keeping up with this thread and my replies like i should have Sad
Sports fanatic
Thanks given by:
Oh yeah, the team is much improved and are solidly competitive now.

No worries, I didn't keep up with it either! Tongue
Thanks given by:
Quote:No worries, I didn't keep up with it either!

Ok thanks,
but i hope your able to find time to return to the team at some point in the future and also of course the great postings and updates you provided  us with here,, Smile
Sports fanatic
Thanks given by:
Same. I love playing, just wish I can get back into it eventually.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone watch football/soccer? Martin 9 2,731 September 9th, 2018 at 11:04 PM
Last Post: Guardian