Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone watch football/soccer?
If so, what team do you support? I am a Manchester United fan through and through even if recent times haven't exactly left me happy.
[Image: sig1.png]
Thanks given by:
Don't really watch it per-se however I support Leeds United and have been to a few games recently with the family.
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
Thanks given by:
I love it! I'm stuck in the US and we're stuck without Pro/Rel so I refuse to support the MLS. The local team only plays about 10 games a year. Very terrible local options.

I like picking up Bray Wanderers and Southend United in FIFA and Oxford City in Football Manager,
Thanks given by:
I watch soccer quite often
i have an online friend that has always supported Arsenal. And so he keeps me u[dated when the games are either on TV here or streamed online.
And than we often watch the games together online..
Sports fanatic
Thanks given by:
I don't really watch it, but I don't watch most sports... I do however play soccer for fun with my friends on occasion.
[Image: oEirbE7.png]
Thanks given by:
Forgot to mention that I play in a local indoor rec league. I'm the GK so not sure it totally counts. Tongue

Off to a game tonight. Cool
Thanks given by:
(May 31st, 2018 at 10:44 PM)Guardian Wrote: Forgot to mention that I play in a local indoor rec league. I'm the GK so not sure it totally counts. Tongue

Off to a game tonight. Cool

Doesn't really count?!? Your the last point of defence, how can that not count? Tongue Goal keepers are very respected in football. A good luck dude! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(May 31st, 2018 at 10:49 PM)Harry K. Wrote: Doesn't really count?!? Your the last point of defence, how can that not count? Tongue Goal keepers are very respected in football. A good luck dude! Big Grin

Tongue Idk, when I have a rough night, we do really poorly. It's usually because our defense fails. We are not the greatest 2nd half team. I try to downplay when I do well, only because I know it comes around to get me and I mess up something stupid. Tongue

Thanks, about to head out now. I might just create a results thread so you all can make fun of me. Cowboy
Thanks given by:
(May 31st, 2018 at 11:07 PM)Guardian Wrote: I might just create a results thread so you all can make fun of me. Cowboy

This would be beautiful. Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
Anyone watching the UEFA Nation's League matches?

A lot of good futbol being played!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NCAA Football Season 2018 Guardian 39 4,373 Yesterday at 12:35 AM
Last Post: Guardian
  Guardian's Soccer/Futbol Results Guardian 31 6,751 September 9th, 2018 at 11:03 PM
  NCAA Football Season 2017 Guardian 88 33,827 February 10th, 2018 at 1:24 AM